Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nothing to Say

This week has been super slow on the writing front, but not for lack of trying. I graduated a week ago today, spent Sunday bidding Anchorage adieu, and flew back to Colorado super early Monday morning, complete with a budding cold. After not even twenty four hours at home, I got on another plane to Boise, Idaho for a video shoot with my dad (he's working on training videos for cable installers at the moment, in case you were curious), and returned home yesterday morning. At the moment, I'm still sick, but slowly getting better. I hope to get back on the Writing Bus today or tomorrow, and start up the Looking For A Job truck as soon as I feel better.

Sorry for the short post this week, friends. Hopefully, next week will be longer and more on topic!

1 comment: